Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Taste The Sad. And then The Happy.

Yes, it is fun to quote Arrested Development whenever possible. Thanks for asking.

First, The Sad: Brad Pitt hates me.

I can't quite figure out why.

I saw Ocean's 12, Brad! And didn't ask for a refund! Show some love.

So, he's claiming he will no longer be doing love scenes on camera. I would have no problem with this if there was a chance he would be doing them off camera. With me.

Damn you, Angie!

Brad, honey, I'm going to be straight with you. I live in Stamford, CT. I don't see celebrities on a daily basis(how fun would that be??). And I definitely don't see people that look like YOU on a daily basis(I would be dead by now).

So, show me some skin and stop talking about how becoming a father has changed you. It's sweet and all, but I really don't see this relationship lasting.

And one day you will not have the body you do now.

I know. It will be a dark day.

So, shake what you've got before I lose interest and hole up in my apartment watching the deleted scenes from Grey's Anatomy - Season 2.

Afterall, I did meet Ronald Miller before I met you and your southern accent in Thelma and Louise.

Now for The Happy: Season 2 of The Office comes out today. Run, don't walk!

I love this show. In an unhealthy way.

The 2nd season was really wonderful. It definitely stepped out from the shadow of the British version and found it's own voice.

And, I'm a sucker for a gag reel. Theirs is 17 minutes long.

And I'm hearing great things about the deleted scenes. Don't know how they can be better than what was aired, but I'm very curious.

But what I'm most excited to see is if it comes with a Jim Halpert you can keep for your very own.

Now, that would be a bonus feature.

No comments: