Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And babies make five

Patrick Dempsey announced on Live with Regis and Kelly this morning that his wife is pregnant with twins.

Boys.

May they inherit their father's hair and learn to style it much sooner then Patrick did.

This is really great news. Totally great. Really. Seriously.

Little Tallulah will now be a big sister.

And hopefully those boys will be given better names. Yeah, I said it.

So, congrats to the happy family. I wish them the best.

*sobs uncontrollably*

Ahem.

Finally, I'd just like to say that last night I discovered I am friends with someone that has a heart of stone.

I mean it.

Because I cannot for the life of me figure out how someone could see Little Miss Sunshine and not be entertained.

Or, at the very least, charmed by Abigail Breslin.

So, to that friend, I say "suck it."

I think he's just taking his Steve Carell dislike out on an innocent movie, anyway. Sucker.

No comments: