Thursday, September 21, 2006

Jim + Pam + Me = Love triangle

Ha!

I went to NY this morning to see Jenna Fischer and John Krasinski from The Office.

They were signing copies of the Season 2 dvds at the NBC Experience Store, which is right across the street from the Today Show.

They were so friendly! Even though security made you feel that you were approaching the Soup Nazi!

I had been up since 3 this morning, and the signing was at 9, so, needless to say, I was a zombie.

And, because I guess I'm legally considered a dwarf, I could barely see over the crowd to take pictures.

This nice guy(who was tall)took some pictures for me and I'll upload them soon.

I did finally figure out that if I snuck around a corner, that I would be able to take pictures of them as they were leaving. Reminder: I was very tired and my brain was only half functioning.

Don't forget to watch The Office tonight!!!!!

And, John Krasinski....call me.

No comments: