Monday, September 11, 2006

I can cross Venice off my list

Any city that can give Ben Affleck a Best Actor award is off my list of "Places to see before I die." Or, "Places I want Patrick Dempsey to take me."

Suck it, Venice! Your film festival is dead to me.

I'd like to see the other nominees in the category. Also, who were the judges? Did they enjoy Gigli? That would speak volumes.

Maybe they are big fans of Jersey Girl and can't wait for the Director's Cut dvd(Kevin Smith, please don't!).

Oh, speaking of Jersey Girl, there is a video on the internet of Ben DRUNK OFF HIS ASS and molesting a Canadian reporter while promoting the film. What a dick.

Do a YouTube search. You can watch it in all it's drunken glory.

He is wasted. I mean, completely out of his mind. And he speaks in a very annoying French accent(Honey, please. Michael Vartan owns the accent).

And did I mention the molesting? It's disgusting to see a grown man act like that. Also, why didn't the camera people try to help the reporter? And why did it take this long for the video to surface?

I guess I can take solace in the fact that Hollywoodland tanked at the box office. I mean, The Covenant beat it(which my brothers saw and were not impressed with, btw).

But still....BEST ACTOR? I'm sure Damon had a nice laugh over that.

Right there with you, Matt.

No comments: