Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Reese wants to be Legally Separated

Thanks! I'll be here all week.

Ahem.

So, I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I am disappointed to read that Reese and Ryan are calling it quits after seven years of marriage.

Yes, they married young, and her career took off while his....zzzzz.....oh, right. But I was actually rooting for these two, and I rarely do that.

They seemed happy, and there were always pictures to be found of Ryan out with the kids. Maybe he got tired of playing Mr. Mom. Pssst: there is such a thing as birth control. I'm just sayin'.

I wonder if Reese's Oscar win went over well in their household....hmmmm.......

Now, I did hear rumors of infidelity on his part. I hope that isn't true.

And, because they have children, I hope that this doesn't turn nasty and become a public spectacle.

I mean, just look at all that poor Ireland Baldwin has had to endure. Two words for you: future stripper.

2 comments:

SKS said...

See now where would I be without this blog? ...Still thinking there was at least one sane, cute Hollywood duo out there I'll bet...I hadn't even heard about this yet - So sad...do you think perhaps Reese's increasingly pointy chin influenced things at all?

JP said...

HA! Her chin has always been very distracting, hasn't it??? Well, Ryan is a dog! I wonder if he'll try to take half of her earnings...because you know he doesn't get paid much for his random movies.