Friday, October 06, 2006

It's been a long week

So, in no particular order:

Brad wants more kids with Angie. Fine. My heart is already broken, William, so go on and be happy with her. And please give Maddox a real haircut. I'm tired of that mohawk/mullet fiasco.

Congrats to Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard on the birth of their daughter, Ramona. I'm sure Beverly Cleary appreciates the dedication.

Jennifer Aniston may have broken up with Vince Vaughn. You don't care, do you? Me, either. They were a snoozefest.

Lost was disappointing and its ratings were down from last season's premiere.

The Office is trying to kill me with angst. Stop it, please. Greg Daniels, you don't want me to start bad-mouthing you.

Victoria Beckham and Katie Holmes are hanging out together in Paris. Both look completely beat and I'm sure their conversations are mind-numbing. Run, Katie, run! L. Ron has Suri now. There is nothing you can do.

I still haven't watched Saturday Night Live from last week. I heard it was terrible. However, years and years ago I paid to see the movie Oscar with Sylvester Stallone. So what am I so afraid of?

No comments: