Friday, October 27, 2006

Sacred Heart can kick Seattle Grace's butt

NBC announced this week that they are bringing Scrubs back to their lineup starting November 30th. It will be in the heavily-populated time slot of 9:00 on Thursdays.

I AM SO EXCITED!

I love Scrubs. It is absolutely hilarious, and boasts one of the best casts in television history. Seriously.

Oh, right. It's going up against Grey's Anatomy. Guess what? I don't care.

The whiny bitches at Seattle Grace are getting on my last nerve. Shonda Rhimes must be smoking something if she thinks I'm going to continue to put up with Derek and Meredith being apart. (Shonda, its the only reason I watch the show. And you should cater to me. Thanks.)

And, can Izzie try to be an intelligent person and just deposit the money that Creepy Denny left her? Is that asking too much? And don't get me started on George and Callie. They have less chemistry together than Burke and Christina. Oops. Did I say that out loud? Yes, I actually screamed it.

When Alex Karev is my favorite character this season, then something is wrong. What is not wrong is how good Justin Chambers looks this season.

And, I'm all for Mark being back.....but, it really doesn't make sense that he is. He's a complete loser who cheated on Addison in the TWO MONTHS they lived together after Derek moved to Seattle. Clearly, the man can't keep it in his pants. Why are we supposed to care about him? Because he's Mr. Rebecca Gayheart? No, that's not enough of a reason.

So, it looks like the funny is going to win-out over the whiny. Sacred Heart had my loyalty first. They made me laugh on a weekly basis. And, let's face it...there aren't too many good comedies on television these days. BUT, Scrubs will be following my favorite show on t.v. - The Office. It's a win-win for me.

And, it really is all about me.

2 comments:

JP said...

EVIL! Look, just because NBC doesn't give a crap about it, doesn't mean that I don't! How could you not love Scrubs?? We are going to have to have a long talk.

JP said...

Even better is Mischa crying in the passenger seat of her boyfriend's SUV. Hilarious!