Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jude Law is a wanker

He's bitching and moaning about the paparazzi and how they follow him everywhere.

Jude, honey, you're lucky ANYBODY gives a crap about you anymore.

I used to be a huge Jude fan. Loved him. Thought he was so funny and charming and could actually act.

Truth be told, after The Talented Mr. Ripley, all of his movies have sucked. Hard.

He started dating Sienna Miller after his marriage to Sadie Frost fell apart. Fine. Well, not really, but what was I going to do? Hate him? Sure. Just a little.

Then he goes and cheats on Sienna with his nanny.

Oh, Jude. I was done with you at that point.

Sure, I bet Sienna is really annoying and vapid, but no one deserves to be cheated on. Even if she can't dress for crap.

Good Lord, that woman needs a stylist.

So, Jude, stop your whining and just be thankful you are still given movie roles and enough money to support all of your kids.

Because, at this point, they are your only fans.

1 comment:

JP said...

Ladies and Gentleman, my biggest fan. And I don't even have to pay her!