Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pacey, do something about this!

Joshua Jackson, I am begging you to stop Katie from marrying Tom. I mean, you know Pacey would have crashed a Joey/Dawson wedding....and that marriage would have been just as laughable.

So, the wedding date has been set for November 18th in Italy. Hmmm.....where is my invite? I'll bet it got lost in the mail....along with a check made out to me for a trillion dollars. Damn.

Maybe Katie's parents can put a stop to this. But, why haven't they already? Maybe there are Scientologists parked outside of their home. Spooky.

Strange that Nic K. has given her blessing(what? why?), but all I've heard about Katie's parents are that they don't want a Scientology wedding for their little (brainwashed) girl.

Maybe L. Ron has them trapped in a spaceship somewhere......like, John and Kelly's backyard.

Well, I have a few weeks to devise a plan to help Katie escape. Or, I could just rewatch episodes of The Office on TiVo. I do love TiVo.

Good luck, Katie.

No comments: