Wednesday, October 04, 2006

J.J. Abrams is a four-eyed devil

And I want to rip his face off.

Harsh? Maybe. But I'm currently on my third J.J. show. And I think I have the right to feel rage.

I watched the season premiere of Lost and have to say I was underwhelmed. I think it's going to be a very long season.

J.J. finally escaped the clutches of Tom Cruise long enough to co-write the premiere with Damon Lindelof(congrats on your new baby, Damon). It had a great opening sequence, and then the rest of the episode was kind of meh. It was like watching an episode of Alias from Season 3 on. But, instead of Michael Vartan, we had Matthew Fox.

Foxy was great in tonight's episode. He cries very well, and I have always appreciated actors that can cry well on camera(Katherine Heigl should take note, because I'm still traumatized from her crying fits in the final two episodes of Grey's Anatomy last season). Brutal.

I really don't want Sawyer and Kate to get together, but I think that is where they are headed. Ew. Kate, the last person Sawyer had sex with was Ana Lucia. Just keep that in mind.

If I continue to be frustrated with the show this season, I may have to drop it. I'll come back for the finale(like I did for Alias)and I'm sure it will be phenomenal. Or suck completely. It's hard to tell with J.J. Felicity = great finale. Alias = the worst ending ever. Seriously, it was harsh. (But funny! Don't forget unintentionally funny!)

Hey, I know. Maybe Scott Speedman can make a guest appearance this season. Or, Ms. Felicity Porter herself.

Now that would be worth watching.

I smell November sweeps!

No comments: