Monday, October 30, 2006

Put down the crack pipe, pick up the ice



The Carousel of Hope ball was this past Saturday, and Whitney stole the show. Sadly, it wasn't because of incoherent rambling brought on by drugs. Damn!

I have to say, she looked better than I've seen her in years. She bought a fabulous new wig and threw on some expensive jewels for the event. She arrived on the arm of Mr. Clive Davis, who I am now referring to as her Fairy Godfather(because, sadly, it looks like he's done more for her in the past few months then her own family).

Clive and Quincy Jones were honored at the event, which benefits the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes. Very nice.

I also have to say, I think Whitney looked even better then Halle. I know, I'm just as shocked that I said it.

Maybe I'm on crack.

No comments: