Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stop the insanity!

Why on earth does anyone want to re-make the movie Working Girl????? And why is Jessica Simpson considering taking on the last good role of Melanie Griffith's career???

This is such a bad idea. Have studio executives learned nothing from The Dukes of Hazzard and Employee of the Month?

Because I have. And I didn't see either movie!

JESSICA SIMPSON CAN'T ACT. EVER. Like, even as a normal person.

I think the only reason people(supposedly)found her so charming on Newlyweds is because Nick balanced out her asshatery(yes, that is a word). Tuna or chicken? HA! Except, no. The only funny thing about that scene was Nick's look of horror at what an idiot he married.

Yeah, I know she claims that playing dumb is all an act, but look at Ashlee. She is just as much of an idiot in interviews.

Its definitely in the genes.

So, I'm hoping that someone will put a stop to this remake as soon as possible. I mean, there are already so many horrible ideas floating around out there.

Yes, Rob Zombie, I am looking at you and your "retelling" of Halloween. Kill me.

No comments: