Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Round up and The Hills

I've been busy trying to find John Krasinski while he films a movie in CT, so I haven't had time to update. Stalking is a full-time job, afterall. Here is a quick round up of some recent Hollywood haps:

Maria and Nick Cannon did marry. No prenup, but I'm sure it will last until Mariah decides to look for rainbows by herself.

Scarlett J. and Ryan Reynolds are engaged. Alanis must be pissed!

Star Jones and Dwayne Wade are "just friends." I'm "just suspicious."

The Office's Angela Kinsey had a baby girl on Saturday.


And now, on to The Hills recap, entitled "Why Lo, why?"

Even though I'm still partially scarred from seeing the outfits Heidi and Spencer wore to this past weekend's Kentucky Derby, I'm going to man up and discuss all the happenings of tonight's episode anyway.

Brent Bolthouse's eyebrows deserve their own show. They'd become stars!

Lo better put on those aviators before she graces us with another one of her stank looks. That wasn't pretty.

How long will we have to wait before Audrina and Lo come to blows? If Lo and Lauren would've stuck around longer than two seconds, the recording studio equipment wouldn't have been safe during the ensuing brawl.

Stephanie has to be related to the Oompa Loompas. Her face is a bad shade of orange...not like there's a good shade.

Audrina looks so sad during this ep. But she kind of always has those droopy eyes, regardless of emotion.

In a nod to 8 year old brothers everywhere, Spencer pulls out the "I'm gonna make annoying sounds over and over again while my sister is talking in an attempt to drown out her voice and make her stop talking" move. That's always cool.

It's time for this week's session with Dr. Justin Bobby. He probably got his PhD at Scruff University.

I think I should hit up Bolthouse for a job. I'm pretty sure I can do a better job than Heidi, doing whatever it is that she does. After all this time I still can't really figure it out.

Is everyone ready for next week's finale? Will something big happen? Or will the season just fizzle out? I'll be here to find out regardless. Thanks for reading!

No comments: