Friday, May 23, 2008

Grey'zzzzzzzz

Since The Office is done for the season, I watched the Grey's Anatomy finale last night. Big mistake. That show is awful. I mean, every single character is an a-hole and acts like they are in middle school. (No offense to you middle schoolers who are not reading this site!).

I used to love this show. I have the first 2 seasons on dvd. Or just the first season. I forget. That's how long it's been since I've pulled those dvds out. I mean, Meredith was always an annoying twit, but Patrick Dempsey more than made up for it. My gosh, Ronald Miller is all growns up and looking good. And the storylines were interesting and the characters didn't "dance it out" or whine every single minute of the day while patients around them died from lack of attention. Or something.

Anyway, I gave up on the show after they split Derek and Meredith up for the umpteenth time last season. That crap gets old. And fast. I gave up on Gilmore Girls when they pulled that nonsense, too. Don't mess with my ships, showrunners! And, yes, that is now pointed at you, Greg Daniels.

So, anyway, Grey's is a hot mess. Like, brick oven pizza hot mess. And when Derek and Meredith kissed at 10:57, I felt nothing. I did think the lighting was good, but I was too bored to even look for tongue(which I definitely think there was during the first two seasons). Oh, show. I should have left and never looked back.

On a lighter note, John Krasinski is filming in Stamford today. I feel like today might be the day for me to walk to Dairy Queen, buy a Heath Bar blizzard, find a bench, and wait. And wait. And wait. The weather is nice. I have good sunglasses. I like my shoes.

Fingers crossed!

No comments: