Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jim Halpert and I are getting married

Well, he wasn't engaged to Pam last I checked, so I'm calling dibs.

Fine. Pam can have Jim. But I'm taking Krasinski! And hostages if need be. Consider yourself warned!

Friday night, Mr. Krasinski was filming scenes for his movie Farlanders in Stamford at Remo's Restaurant. Guess who drove her ass downtown on a Friday night, paid $3 for parking at the Majestic, and walked over to the Ferguson Library in flip flops that hurt her feet? Uh....some poor loser. I forget her name. But her hair looked great!

Let me tell you, there are some ugly people in Stamford. I'm sorry, but there are. And scary. By 8:30, I saw three drunk men who had probably been drinking since 10:00 that morning. And they were in at least their mid-40s. Classy. I should have asked if they were single. What catches!

So, I sit on uncomfortable stone steps and people watch while hoping to catch a glimpse of John...for close to 2 hours. Say what? Yes, I have no life. I admit it! Don't judge me! The weather was nice and I had just painted my toes a lovely crimson. I was ready to be seen.

John was obviously taken by the Liz Lemon look-a-like sitting across the street, because when he came out of the restaurant, I could tell he was smitten. He played it cool by not looking at me, but as he got into the car that had pulled up for him, I heard him scream "I love you!" Or "I still have a restraining order!" It was hard to hear as Stamford's Hip Hop community decided to roll down Bedford Street at that exact moment.

Oh, John. So coy.

I want a Fall wedding, by the way.

No comments: