Thursday, May 08, 2008

Babs vs. Starzilla

It is ON, bitches!

Barbara Walters is airing her dirty laundry about Star Jones in her memior, Audition. She admits that Star asked her co-hosts to lie about how she lost all that weight when Star decided not to share the truth with the public. Barbara, honey, nobody believed it was from Pilates and eating vegetables. We could all imagine that Big Gay Al drove Star to her gastric bypass surgery after she bought him a speedo at Boys-R-Us.

I mean, really.

We get it, Babs. You kept her secret. No biggie. I keep the secret that I know one Mrs. Mary Kennedy-Hall because I don't want the paparazzi hounding me, or People begging me to talk Mary and her husband into giving them the exclusive first photos of their 2nd child. I will, however, give an interview to the more reputable OK! or The Enquirer. Call me!

Uh, yeah. So, Star is not having any of Barbara's confessions. She gave an interview to Us where she responded by saying, "It is a sad day when an icon like Barbara Walters in the sunset of her life is reduced to publicly branding herself as an adulterer, humiliating an innocent family with accounts of her illicit affair and speaking negatively against me all for the sake of selling a book." Retract those claws and find yourself a new gay on Fire Island, Star. Babs will have you cut up and dumped into the Pacific!

I do like how she manages to throw in the word "icon" and the phrase "sunset of her life." Translation: You are an old, well-known bitch and I hate you and your multiple facelifts!"

Please. You know Babs has had work done, too. Which actually makes her confession about Star all the more ridiculous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, brillant. I am 7 months pregnant, eating bon bons and watching Oprah daily. I knew Star's Man was gay, from the getgo. But you have to give the girl some credit for getting most of her wedding paid for by promoting it on the View.
Please promote the birth of Kennedy-Hall number two and maybe someone will send me diapers.
On the E List-Mary Kennedy-Hall