Thursday, April 03, 2008

Listen up, lambs!

Mariah was in London causing all sorts of havoc yesterday. The Brits love their Mimi. Their crazy, rainbow-chasing, sunglasses-at-night-wearing, exercising-in-heels Mimi.

She arrived at Selfridges in a taxi adorned with a picture of herself. Ego! Over 250 fans camped out overnight to meet with her as she promotes her new album. "Touch My Body" is lame. Too generic for Mariah. It left me wretching before my first listen was complete. Next!

Of course, being a Diva, Ms. M had to keep the fans waiting for 45 minutes while she got her hair did(the same style she has had since the 90s)and her makeup poured on. Was Carmindy from What Not To Wear in town? I feel like she would tell Mariah to ease up on the pink lip gloss.

My favorite report was that anyone wanting to snap a picture of Her Royal Crazy could only do so from her right side. Apparently, the left side of Mimi's face is hideously deformed. I want to get confirmation from Derek Jeter, but he won't return my calls. Rude!

E=MC2 drops on Tax Day. Such a clever title! Sorry, Mimi, but Uncle Sam has my number this year. Oh, wait. I don't own any of your albums. Nevermind.

No comments: