Thursday, April 10, 2008

File this under "W"

For "Who cares?"

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are engaged. *Yawn* *Stretch* Oh, wait. What? Just dozed off.

Pete popped the question while he and Ash combed each other's hair. Or attended his brother's art exhibit in Colorado. Choose which answer you like better.

The couple released an unintentionally (I think) hilarious statement yesterday that started off by saying "We know there has been a lot of speculation recently about Pete and I." HA! No, really. HAHAHAHA. Oh, that is priceless.

They go on to say they wanted their fans to be the first to know. Well, sure. That is what most couples want when they first get engaged. If I ever do, I am taking out a full-page ad in Variety and John Krasinski and I will thank all of our fans for their love and support of our bliss.

And he will definitely be paying, as I'm sure a full-page ad is expensive. Save that Office money, honey!

I wonder how Jessica took the news. I bet she made Ken Paves take her out for cocktails and a new weave from his collection, as good girlfriends do. Chin up, Jessica.

No comments: