Wednesday, April 02, 2008

He's up to 100 problems

And Beyonce's one. Hit me!

Well, it looks like Beyonce has gotten the better of Jay-Z. The couple, together since 2002, took out a marriage license in Scarsdale, NY on Tuesday. (Remember the musical "Scarsdale Surprise" from Seinfeld? It won a Tony!)

The license is valid for 60 days, so you know Tina Knowles is hard at work designing the most hideous wedding gown for B that you have ever seen. I'm imagining a lot of puff, lace, and bad taste. With a weave to match, of course! I wish Tim Gunn could drop by and reign her in, but I wouldn't want to put him through that. He'd probably need to be hospitalized after wading through all of the taffeta.

Who will be in the wedding party? Solange, of course. Michelle and Kelly? Linkin Park will stand up for Jay, I'm sure. What about Kanye? He feels the need to be included in everything that happens IN THE WORLD AT EVERY MINUTE. You don't want him pounding on the church door trying to get in. He loves the drama of making a scene.

Best of luck to the happy(?) couple. I'm sure they'll write a song about their love that will be played ad nauseam for years to come.

No comments: