Monday, October 15, 2007

Peter and Jim enjoy hockey

Who knew?

Milo Ventigmilia and John Krasinski were spotted at the Boston Bruins/LA Kings game at the Staples Center this weekend. Man, I hate hockey. BUT I WOULD HAVE PAID TO BE AT THAT GAME.

I can already hear my sister saying she liked Milo first, and knew he was cute and was going to get cuter as he got older, but just shut it because not even she could have predicted Milo being that much cuter than when he was on Gilmore Girls. I mean, enough with the leather jacket and bad attitude, Jess Mariano. He was annoying! And annoying blocks cute as far as I'm concerned.

But now he's on Heroes and he's all buff and finally got a decent haircut that keeps him from having to push his hair out of his eyes. I bet that was a drinking game started by some fan in like the 2nd episode of the first season. Heroes fan are all a bunch of lushes now! Thanks, Milo.

Oh, and Steve Carell was also at the game, sitting on the other side of John, so NBC must have given them tickets. Gracias, NBC.

No comments: