Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All hail Halo!

And I don't mean the video game.

I'm talking about super secret couple Milo Ventigmilia and Hayden Panettiere, from Heroes. I guess you could also call them Mayden, but I'd rather only type four letters.

According to In Touch, Milo bought Hayden an 18-karat yellow gold ring from Tiffany & Co for her 18th birthday. 18 years old...18 karats....oh, Milo. So smart. Looks like someone saved their Gilmore Girls money instead of spending it on Alexis. Poor Rory. She ran very awkwardly, and some guys just can't handle it.

So, here's the deal: Hayden just turned 18 and Milo is 30. It's legal and it is on! There was video of them dancing and whispering and maybe kissing at either a pre or post-Emmys party. That's close enough for me to declare it true! I'm so easy.

They have denied anything is going on, but remember how Milo was sitting next to my super secret boyfriend, John Krasinski, a few weeks ago at a hockey game? Well, John knows all about being covert. First, he hasn't leaked that we are together, and he keeps denying he is dating Rashida Jones. Maybe he gave Milo some tips while the zamboni cleaned the ice.

Just call us Passinski!

No comments: