Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Hills

And now another hilarious recap of a show that provides more laughs than it should:

Here were my thoughts as I was watching this week's episode:

Why was Whitney folding clothes in the Teen Vogue closet while Lauren was (not) busy receiving cryptic text messages from Jen Bunney? Lauren, I know you're the star of the show, but Whit's your boss, so put down your phone and get back to work.

Since Lo refers to J.Bunney simply as "Bunns", I will also do the same. Where Lo leads, I will follow. PS, Lo with darker hair? Love it.

Heidi's boss, Brent Bolthouse...not good looking. Just had to say that for the record.

Heidi looked confused when Mr. Bossman was talking to her about living up to her responsibilities at work. Was it the three syllable words? Maybe. Or was she simply trying to figure out what he was thinking when he adopted that odd haircut?

If you squint your eyes, Justin Bobby kind of looks like Orlando Bloom. Not the clean cut movie star Orlando Bloom, though. I'm talking about the "I'm too cool to care what I look like as I stroll around London looking like a bum" Orlando Bloom.

Why do Heidi and Bunns continue to meet for meals when they are always so awkward? This time Bunns confronted Heidi about the origins of The Rumor, and Heidi responded by dishing out enough death stares to send her all the way back to Orange County.

Will Brody and Lauren prove to be the next big power couple? Can globetrotting on behalf of humanitarian efforts and adopting kids along the way be very far behind?

We'll have to tune in next week to find out. Until then, happy TV watching and remember...truth and time tells all.

No comments: