Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Hills are alive, with the sound of Spencer whining

Oh, another Monday night is here. Here we go...

Lauren meets a male model, Gavin, at a casting. He asks her out and she accepts. I call that she doesn't end up feeling this cat. Did she dish out a fake number? We shall see.

Can someone check Spencer's IQ? How many times does Heidi have to explain to him that she has a time consuming job before he understands? I think we're up to about 5 now. Anyway, Spencer went all diva and almost started to tear up like a little girl when Heidi went to work and left him all alone in his dome of solitude. What a punk.

The scene is set for a Brody/male model throwdown at Brody's barbecue. If a fight ensues, I'm not sure who I'd put my money on. Gavin is pretty short and his face is his livelihood. But, Brody is down to only one fully functioning hand. Wow, I call it a draw.

Whitney finally joins in on the extra curricular activities and shows up at the bbq! I still, however, notice the void that is left by Justin Bobby not attending. Who has been able to erase the images of his flesh colored bathing suit and combat boots from the last time he went bbq'ing? I don't think anyone has.

Gavin brings up camping on Catalina. I'm sure everyone remembers when Lauren camped on Catalina in the first season of Laguna Beach, right? Stephen dressed up as a bear (I didn't realize how random that seems out of context...although in context it's still weird enough) and Lauren just sat alone in a beach chair reading magazines the whole time. Okay, enough LB reminiscing for now...

Brody and Gavin get deep while grilling up some burgers. Ah, two guys talking about relationships over the grill. It really takes away all the normal masculine appeal of such an activity, doesn't it? Way to girl it up there, guys.

Spencer is pouty on the phone when he calls Heidi (possessive much?) while she's working her NASCAR event. Wait, people in LA care about NASCAR?!? What?!? But seriously Spencer, just get over it. Ugh.

I see Spencer found a way to clear his busy schedule before popping in to Heidi's office. PS, someone check to see if Heidi's gotten a restraining order yet because this is starting to get stalker-ish.

Lauren is finally on her date with Gavin, and things don't seem to be going well. I called it. She looks about five seconds away from puking up salmon roll all over model boy's purposely disheveled, ultra highlighted hair. At least Gavin's agent will be proud he scored so much face time. Cha-ching!

Lauren rushes home from her date and calls Brody to invite him over to (insert finger quotes) "watch a movie." How badly is this a booty call? SO BADLY.

Seeing as my day started off by having a bird poop on me while I walked to work, I can honestly say that after watching that ep the day is ending on a much better note.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: