Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm happy that they are so happy

No, really!

Brad, his corpse bride, and their two boys went to the off-Broadway show Jump last night. Earlier in the day, they took the whole brood on a helicopter ride around the city. Rub your family-time in my face, why don't you? *smack*

Gah! I never run into famous people in the lobby when I am seeing plays/musicals in New York. Well, other than when I wait with the other freaks for the actors to come outside after the show. Or, when I walk out of the theater after a bathroom break and spy Noel Crane sitting on a stoop and casually checking his cellphone messages.

*Scott Foley, I love you and you remain the best star meeting I have ever had.*

Pssst....Brad, I'm seeing Annie Lennox and Duran Duran next month. Make an appearance. Thanks. Love always, your next mistress. And I don't have any kids! Bonus!

No comments: