Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jennifer Lopez is maybe so pregnant

How maybe so pregnant is she?

Remember Match Game? I used to love that show. I don't really know why, since it was really lame, but I think I liked the banter of the celebrities. Charles Nelson Reilly and Brett Somers were very funny together. They were the 70s version of Will and Grace.

Back to J.Lo. She looks like she is packing on the pounds. And I don't mean like me when Edy's ice cream is on sale at Stop-n-Shop. I mean like "I am growing a human inside of my body and I am really craving the left side of the menu of any restaurant."

Yesterday, she and her corpse-like husband visited P.S. 36 Unionport, which just so happens to be across the street from her childhood home(when she was Jenny from the Block, bitches). The school choir sang for them and probably whispered amongst themselves why someone that looks like Jenny would marry someone that looks like The Crypt Keeper. I DON'T KNOW EITHER! Oh, wait. It's true love. Gag.

J was sporting a flowy grey top that easily could have hidden a baby bump....or the twins that some speculate she is carrying. Whatever she ends up popping out, I assume "Ben" and "Diddy" will not be names up for grabs.

Let's hope the possible fetus-carrying can bring J back together with G...as in Guadalupe Lopez, who recently revealed that Jenny rarely calls her and doesn't ask for her advice on things. O-U-C-H! You know Lupe sits in her home and waxes poetic on the days when J was still with Ben, and he would take her gambling with him.

Oh, Lupe, you little enabler!

No comments: