Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just plain rude

Brad decided to take Maddox to the Yankee game last night. Uh....my phone was on, Brad. Why didn't I get an invite?

Of course he sat in the seats right next to the Yankee dugout. Spike Lee was there with his son. That I could have done without. I'm sure his son is perfectly nice, but Spike bugs the crap out of me. Why so angry, Spike? You've got millions. Your movies are so-so. A friend of mine once saw Spike in a subway station while they were both on their way to a Knicks game. My friend said, "Hey, Spike" and Spike responded, "I'm not going to sign anything." OH MY GOSH, SHUT UP! He didn't want your autograph, you ass. Calm down and go watch your stank basketball team lose.

So annoying.

Anyway, Brad was dressed in white. Uh oh. It's after Labor Day, William. Put the head-to-toe white away. Tim Gunn would not be impressed.

I guess when Brad and I get married, he'll be the one in white. No, scratch that. White tuxedos are nasty. Washed out much? Not a good look.

We'll both just wear black.

No comments: