Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Kate Walsh gets married in an ugly wedding dress

She has all that money, and she picks a fugly dress? Kate, really! No excuse for that.

And did I mention her husband isn't that cute? Because he isn't. He's a production executive at Fox, so hopefully he won't be stealing money from her while she sleeps. But still. There is something off about him....oh, and the fact that he popped the question after they dated for only 2 months makes me suspicious.

Yes, I know I'm cynical(and, yes, I assumed she was pregnant), but what is the rush? What if he kills people in his spare time, Kate? That could have taken 6 months of dating to figure out!

Well, anyway, it's a done deal and I do wish her the best. I don't like Addison, and I certainly won't be watching her spinoff, Private Practice, but I do like Kate. Very funny and doesn't take herself too seriously.

That special two-hour Grey's episode that served as a springboard for the spinoff? NIGHTMARE! It was so bad. Worse then General Hospital: Night Shift. Oh my gosh, that show is so bad, it's good!!! Like, Billy Dee Williams is obviously low on his Empire Strikes Back money if he's playing a janitor on Night Shift.

Wait. Where was I? Oh, right. Private Practice is going to be cancelled and Addie will be back at Seattle Grace before long.

Speaking of Seattle Grace, how should I read into the fact that Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey didn't attend Kate's wedding? How about THEY HATE HER AND WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD AT HER LAME CEREMONY IN OJAI, CA?

I kid! I bet Pat was in some NASCAR race and Ellen was stealing things with her fiance.

Congrats, Kate!

No comments: