Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jon Stewart to host Academy Awards

Love Jon Stewart. So funny. So cute.

Oscar telecast producer, Gil Cates, really likes Jon and wanted him back for next year's ceremony. Who hosted this year? Oh, Ellen. Right. She was fine. I think. I don't really remember. I like her talk show, though.

I really miss Billy Crystal hosting the Oscars. I can't help it. I loved those opening montages of him in hit movies. Sue me! They were funny. I think he was in bed with George Clooney once. Is that funny? Maybe.

I wonder if Bruce Villanch still writes jokes for the opening monologue. I saw him in CA at a restaurant once. I had a really great salad there. Oh, and my brother and I thought we saw Scott Foley at this same restaurant another time. Are you riveted?

I think Jon will do a good job. He was fine two years ago. Anyone is better than Ryan Seacrest, who I'm sure will make me choke on my own bile while he hosts the Emmys this Sunday. Who did he have to sleep with to get that gig? What a tool.

No, I'm not bitter about being locked out of red carpet bleacher seats this year. Do I sound like I am?

Congrats, Jon!

No comments: