Friday, September 07, 2007

I want to smack Peter Doherty...but he probably wouldn't feel it

Pete Doherty, the former, maybe-now, maybe-still-former boyfriend of Ms. Kate Moss is a major crackhead. Old news. He's been arrested multiple times for possession and insane behavior and always released on bail. Huh. So, the English legal system is just as stank as the American one? Interesting.

Well, now it seems that ole' Cracky is making his cats smoke crack with him. Yeah, you read that right. He even made a mini crack pipe for one of the kittens his older cat gave birth to in April. Where is PETA and when are they going to storm his crack den? OH MY GOSH, I'm so pissed.

Now, I know when "a friend" spills all to The Sun, it's best to take everything with a grain of salt, but I saw a picture of this mess with the cat and the crack pipe. Actually, it looked to me like a bottle of booze you would get on a plane, but it could be a crack pipe, as I'm not really up on that sort of thing. I mean, I saw the movie Rush when I was in college, but Jason Patric's facial hair is really what scared me most. An hour in I was like, "Maybe I should do some heroin so I'll forget how creepy he looks and travel back to a more simple time....like when he was in The Lost Boys and before the Corey's became white hot messes."

I so want those cats to turn on him it's not even funny.

No comments: