Monday, September 03, 2007

Jessica, he's all yours!

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams are ending their three-year relationship. I blame it on the pixie-cut she got several months ago. It made her look like Mia Farrow circa Rosemary's Baby, and that is just plain scary! Give birth to a devil baby lately? YIKES!

There are conflicting reports as to whether or not the two married earlier this year, but does it really matter? No. Or yes. I don't know. Will they fight over Matilda? Will Matilda legally change her name to "Joey Potter" someday? Take that, Mom! I rarely watched Dawson's Creek, but even I know how annoying Jen was. Oh, Michelle.

"Sources" claim the two split up a few weeks ago and that it is completely amicable. BORING! I hate amicable splits. I want name-calling and defamation of character! I want Joshua Jackson and The Beek hauled into court as character witnesses. Maybe the woman that played Jen's grandmother. Definitely Joey's bitchy sister. I bet she hated Michelle.

I'd demand Katie, as well, but she's still trying to come up with an escape from Tom. She's got enough on her plate.

No comments: