Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Oops I forgot my panties!

What is with Brit Brit flaunting her cooch all over Cali and Vegas? Good Lord, woman, put that thing away! Look at the type of men it attracts.

I know its hard to remember to wear any panties when you hang out with with Paris and Firecrotch, but really! Have some dignity. You are a mama for goodness sakes.

Yes, Britney, you do have children. Well, you at least have one. I'm not sure what happened to Sean Preston after you let Paris hold him. She probably sold him for some magic beans inside of Hyde nightclub. And by magic beans, I mean crack.

Hopefully the little guy is living a much safer life now. Of course, he could dodge traffic with a coke whore all day and be much safer then he would be living with Britney.

The girl has gone crazy, I tell ya!

No comments: