Wednesday, November 15, 2006

George Clooney is the Sexiest Man Alive

Well, my Mom certainly thinks so. And so does People Magazine.

George was named the magazine's sexiest male for the 2nd time, tying the record of his good friend, Brad Pitt. Congrats, George! Please don't allow Ocean's 13 to suck.

Now, I will admit that I was a little pissed when I found out Patrick Dempsey came in 2nd. And by "a little pissed" I mean "threw a hissy like Naomi Campbell."

But, after throwing my cellphone at the hired help, I realized that 2nd place is fine. I mean, it's not like I'll ever meet either one of them, so who really gives a crap? My life is so out of whack that I'm now sitting here impatiently waiting for the finale of Dancing with the Stars, so I can get more pissed off when Mario Lopez steals that ghetto-looking trophy from Emmitt Smith!

Ahem.

So, congrats to George, who really is a good-looking son-of-a-bitch. Especially compared to Ashton Kutcher, who, I mean, c'mon People! EW! What were you thinking? The boy looks like bathing went out with his last good career move. And by "career move" I mean "marrying Demi."

What? I said it.

No comments: