Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rocking the catsuit



It's not a look I would feel comfortable with, but Kylie Minogue worked it on stage this past Sunday night in Australia. Oh, and look at that - she brought a good looking Irish fellow on stage with her. No, I'm not jealous. Why do you ask?

Bono joined Kylie during the 2nd night of her Showgirl Homecoming Tour, and they sang a duet of her single, "Kids," to a sold-out crowd of 10,000. I wish I was there, damnit!

After being diagnosed with cancer in Spring of 2005, Kylie is back on the road and looking better then ever. She credits the support of her family, and boyfriend Olivier Martinez, with helping her through that difficult time.

Kudos to you, Kylie! I'll even forget that horrible rendition of "The Locomotion." That's the kind of mood I'm in.

1 comment:

JP said...

PLEASE! Gag me with that 80s crap. She's much better now.