Wednesday, November 08, 2006

And then there will be two

Who will get kicked off of Dancing with the Stars tonight? I have no idea, but I'm rooting for Emmitt and Cheryl to win it all. And, yes, I actually voted last night on abc.com. Sue me.

Yes, Cheryl won last season with Drew Lachey, but if anyone deserves a 2nd straight win, its Ms. Burke. She has worked her ass off this season, and has turned Emmitt into a wonderful dancer. Who knew he was capable of it? Not me.

And, I'm sorry, but what is with the constant bitch face that Mario's partner, Karina, is always wearing? Honey, please. And enough with those wigs. I get the feeling she'd be just as happy becoming the newest member of the Pussycat Dolls. Your dancing does not impress, Ms. Smirnoff. Speaking of, I could use a cocktail.

Anyway, Joey (Whoa!) Lawrence still freaks me out with his bald head. Remember how much hair he had on Blossom? Where did it all go, Joey? Makes me worried that I may be bald by 40.

I guess I'll just borrow one of Karina's wigs.

No comments: