Tuesday, November 07, 2006

*BREAKING NEWS*

Britney has finally woken up and smelled the Cheetos! Our favorite little mental mom has filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Like, I have money, and you can't even sell out Webster Hall! Oh, snap, y'all!

So long, K-Fed. It was horrible knowing you and I pray you shut the hell up for good.

Its time to turn away from all the entertainment shows, as they will milk this for all its worth. I hope Mark Steines can follow up his exclusive Anna Nicole interview with a K-Fed sit down. GAG.

Well, all I can say to Brit is "Good for you, ya little bumpkin!" Maybe she can finally get her life together. I wonder if Justin will call with congratulations? Not if Cam has anything to say about it.

I just hope those poor kids don't get a hold of Britney and Kevin: Chaotic. Haven't they suffered enough?

No comments: