Monday, November 06, 2006

Gwen, Doogie, and Mary Jane

Just a few random thoughts:

Gwen Stefani's new song, "Wind it Up," is horrible. I've never been a fan of yodelling, so there is the first strike against it. I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to "sampling," but I feel that Julie Andrews is bleeding from her ears as I type. Oh, Gwen. Was this Pharrell-approved? I feel it wasn't.

Poor Kingston probably covers his little ears when this is played.

Next, Neil Patrick Harris is gay. That "toot" you hear is my horn. Please. This was too easy. Love that his publicist said last week that "he is not of that persuasion." Hmmm.....maybe they meant vegetarian. Love ya, Neil! He is absolutely perfect playing a womanizer on How I Met Your Mother. Pure brilliance.

Finally, Kirsten Dunst is so annoying in Elizabethtown, that I question how I'm going to sit through her scenes in the next Spiderman movie. MY GOD, she was horrible. Yes, I know I'm late to the party, but I just watched it last week and am still traumatized. What was Cameron Crowe thinking???

Between her being the most annoying airline attendant EVER, and her need to take pictures with an invisible camera, I thought my head was going to explode from all the quirkiness. And don't get me started on how little chemistry she had with Orlando Bloom. Just awful.

Oh, and Kirsten, they're called bras. Wear one.

No comments: