Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Maybe she just hates American Idol

That could be why Faith Hill lost it last night at the Country Music Awards. She lost to AI winner Carrie Underwood for Female Vocalist of the Year. Ouch!

Now, I haven't seen the video of Faith's freakout(thanks for nothing, low budget work software)but I hear it is hilarious. Think hands in the air, mouth dropping, and storming off backstage. Priceless!

Now, I'm not a big country music fan. I do like my Dixie Chicks, but I could not sit through an entire awards show(besides, they weren't even there)of people I don't know, listening to music I don't particularly care for. Besides, it was on a Monday night, and Heroes is on!

I can't wait to get home and see this less-then-proud moment from Faith. I think its hilarious that all of these stars give the b.s. about it being an "honor to be nominated," but as soon as they lose, their true colors come out.

Or, maybe she was really just pissed off at Keith Urban for going into rehab and ruining her chance to meet Nicole Kidman.

Okay, I've seen it: I think it was staged. Like, she over-reacted just a little too much. Still, coming out now and saying it was a joke, Faith? Hmmm......you knew that kind of reaction would get attention, so....wait...maybe the joke is on me. Because, seriously, I just blogged about Faith Hill.

What a minx!

No comments: