Monday, August 06, 2007

Ryan or Jake: Who will Reese choose?

No, this is not a Friday cliffhanger on Passions. If it was, there would be bad special effects, a little person, and some type of witchcraft involved. That show is creepy!

Several reports have Ryan and Reese eating at their favorite restaurant and jogging together around the Brentwood Country Club. Elitists! Besides, who wants to work out with someone they love? I don't. I would not want my boyfriend meeting me at the gym because I sweat a lot and like to secretly judge others. Who has time for conversation?

Other reports have her getting back with Jake G. Were they ever really together? I have my suspicions. I know they did a movie together right around the time her split with Ryan was announced, so I think the media just tried to make something out of nothing. I mean, neither one called me to confirm, and I'm usually the first person the celebs call right after their Psychic Friends. I'm Number 2 on speed dial right after Miss Cleo. Jealous?

Oh, Reese. I wish I had some advice. The only men I know who may be fighting over me are in my head and they won't call to confirm. Why so coy, boys? Fight it out in a cage match! That's a true test of love.

No comments: