Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Angie does Iraq

Slut!

Oh, Angie, you make me look so boring and lazy. Thanks for that!

Ms. Jolie travelled to Syria and Iraq to meet with families that have been uprooted by the war and to visit with US soldiers. What did I do the last two days? Send out some Fed Ex packages, answer the phone, and watch the Yankees beat the Red Sox. Whew! I'm beat. Nap time!

I have to hand it to Ange. She's done a lot of work as Goodwill Ambassador for the UN. I don't like camping because of the bugs and lack of showers, and here she is travelling all over the world to bring the plight of others into our collective conscious. Makes me want to have a cupcake in her honor. Or some Ben & Jerry's. Is it time for lunch?

Of course, with Ange away, Brad is with the kids in NY. Brad, would a visit to Stamford, CT kill you? I have a cat which the kids can play with, and you and I can dish on Gwyneth. I have a lot of issues with her and I imagine you do as well. We'll save the deconstruction of Aniston for another time.

Call me!

No comments: