Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Piv likes to scream at his mom in public

Why so angry, Jeremy?

The man who loves to take his mother to award shows(and wear an ascot in 90+ degree heat)was screaming at her at Nobu recently.

Did she say she liked John Cusack's last film, 1408? No need to get loud, Jeremy. She's entitled to her opinion. Or maybe she's just not that crazy about this season of Entourage? I've heard some complaints about this season from critics.

Easy, Piv! The woman gave birth to you AND probably helps you pick out your toupes. Let her speak her mind over a ridiculously-priced meal. It's her right!

I really think Jeremy needs to stop with the paranoia and reconcile with Cusack. I just don't see John being that jealous of Jeremy's success. I mean, sure, he won an Emmy for Entourage last year, BUT John is freakin' Lloyd Dobler!!! Come on! He put up with Diane and her lame-ass clothes. (I mean, who dressed her? Remember that dress she wore to the party? It didn't fit! And what was with that huge flower in her hair? Oh, Diane Court!).

What did The Piv play in Say Anything? A drunk guy named Mark. Did I even know his character had a name until I just looked him up on imdb? NO!

Also, just read that Kirk Cameron almost got the role of Lloyd. GAH!!!!!!!!! He was great as Mike Seaver, but please. Not even close.

No comments: