Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Lost in the mail

I'm sure that's what happened to my invite to Maddox Jolie-Pitt's sixth birthday party.

Or, maybe Aniston intercepted it! I wouldn't put it past her.

Brad and Angie had a bunch of kids over at their Santa Barbara pad this past weekend. Remember the soap opera Santa Barbara? I do. Robin Wright-Penn was in it, along with Marcy Walker and A. Martinez. Good soap couples on that show. Robin was with some hot guy named Jeffrey. I think he had an accent. Anyway, it was a good show. Although, I used to watch Alf, so what do I know?

Santa Barbara is also where Vaughn wanted to take Sydney for the weekend, but then she got into an intense throw down with Evil!Francie and ended up losing 2 years of her life as an assassin for The Covenant. Oh, Vaughn. You should have just called me instead of marrying Melissa George.

Wait. Uh, where was I? Maddox....right! So, some kids came over and bounced around high on sugar and played Army. I thought Mama and Papa Bear were anti-war. Hmmm......I think this should be investigated. Were members of the NRA invited? I'll be pissed if they shared cake with the Jolie-Pitts and I didn't.

No comments: