Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm going to Cali to commit my crimes

Drive drunk in Cali and you, too, can spend only minutes in jail.

Nicole Ritchie only served 82 minutes behind bars today for her DUI arrest from last December. What the? Wasn't she high on Vicodin, as well? Mmmmm.....wait. Does Vicodin make you high or sleepy? I think sleepy. I only had the generic one time and it made me feel like I was jumping out of my skin. Thanks, Doc!

Cali jails are overcrowded, and they only like Paris, anyway. I think they were also fearful that Lionel would show up and take requests for an impromptu cafeteria concert. "Dancing on the Ceiling" is a big hit with the inmates. So is making shivs and buying cigarettes.

It must be nice to have money. Lindsay is also getting off way too easy and that bitch had coke in her pockets! And she tried to blame her driving and coke possession on others. Such a sweet little addict.

Also infuriating? Nicole is 5'1" and only weighs 105 pounds!!! And she's pregnant!!! I haven't weighed 105 since....uh.....maybe before I went away to college. Remember eating salad and cookies for lunch and dinner? What? You didn't? Well, excuse me! Mmmm....those cookies were good. And they served pop tarts on the weekend! And I remember a bunch of my friends befriended one of the cafeteria workers and she would bring out sour cream for us so we could make our own nachos. Nothing fattening (or sad) about that. Hold me!

Oh, yeah. Nicole is one lucky twig. Eat something, for goodness sakes!

No comments: