Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Michelle Pfieffer totally deserved one before Britney

I can't believe Michelle didn't have a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame until now. Who do I complain to? I mean, Britney and Puffy had one before this woman? BS! The woman was in Grease 2 for crying out loud!!

Well, Michelle looked stunning in a strapless dress and flowing locks. Hope she didn't bend over too much during photos. The woman is almost fifty and looks better then I did in my 20s. Oh my gosh, that isn't saying much because I wore some really ridiculous outfits. I think I still do. Oh, whatever. I'll hire a stylist to dress me when I finally receive my star. Clear your calendars for 2050!

As I was perusing photos from the ceremony, I came across an adorable one of Michelle with her The Fabulous Baker Boys co-star, Jeff Bridges. Was Beau Bridges there? Too busy? Michelle and Jeff were smokin' hot together in that movie. He was a real prick and she was full of sass. Loved it. Who can forget the scene of her singing on the piano while he played? Me!

The first time I saw this movie was on tv, with some friends, the summer before my senior year. Well, one friend thought it was her right as an actress/singer/relative of a famous political family to sing along with Michelle during the piano scene. Totally ruined it. Years later I watched the movie again and realized how hot Jeff Bridges was during that scene. While you are telling your friend to "Shut the f*** up!" you miss out on those things. Sorry, Jeff!

Anyway, Paul Rudd attended the ceremony as well. Have I mentioned lately that I love Paul Rudd? I do. A lot. He's so funny. And has gotten better looking as he gets older. I hate people like that. Paul did a movie with Michelle entitled I Could Never Be Your Woman, which comes out this November. I'll be there with Sno Caps.

No comments: