Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Where have I been?

I didn't know that Claire Danes and Billy Crudup had broken up! I would have thrown a party! Instead, I was probably just pretending to do work or half-listening to someone on the phone.

Now, the fun part of this story, besides the breakup, is that she supposedly cheated on him with one of her co-stars....who also hooked up with some men on set. LOVE IT!

The co-star is Hugh Dancy, and the project is a film entitled Evening. Now, I've seen a picture of Hugh, and I think he screams "queen" like you read about. Maybe he's just bi-curious. You know, like Liz Lemon's shoes.

Hmmm.....it's hard to decide which story is better - cheating on your boyfriend with a gay man or cheating on your boyfriend with someone that is possibly-bi-sexual-but-more-likely-gay? I'll take either for $400, Alex.

Well, karma really is a bitch. Billy cheated on Mary-Louise Parker with Claire, and now Claire has cheated on Billy with a Mary. It's the circle of life.

You know Mary-Louise is laughing her ass off while trying not to tell her son what a douche his daddy is. Actually, if he's spent any time with him, he probably already knows.

No comments: