Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bye, Joey Potter. Hello, Pinky McAdams.

Rumors are swirling that Rachel McAdams will play the new love interest in the next Batman movie. Good for you, Rachel! You are one of the few women in Hollywood that doesn't annoy the piss out of me. And you were mean to Sarah Jessica Parker in The Family Stone, so you get points there, too.

The one thing I do ask is that you take the pink streaks out of your hair. They bug me for no other reason then I couldn't get away with that look, so no one else should. So there! And it has nothing to do with the fact that you and Ryan Gosling are beyond adorable together, and I'm sitting here on a Tuesday night watching a shitty episode of Gilmore Girls where Luke is forced to wear a hideous tie in order to show that if you live in a small town and own a diner, you can't possibly own a decent tie.

*deep breath*

No, there is no real reason why Katie Holmes couldn't be in the next Batman (other then Tom wanting to control her every move on account of him being a crazy prick). I mean, I didn't see the last movie, and I'm sure you could have replaced her with a mannequin and everyone would have just looked at Christian Bale and been happy, but is shopping with Vicki Beckham and occasionally holding your alien child in public all that time-consuming?

If Joshua Jackson ever loved her at all, he would get the old gang together and take the poor girl away from L Ron's Brainwash Mansion. And by "old gang," I mean the camera and lighting guys from Dawson's Creek, because you know James Van Der Beek wouldn't stand up to Tom, and Michelle Williams probably doesn't admit to having been on the show.

Good luck, Josh! Long live Pacey and Joey!

3 comments:

~just me said...

LMAO love this post! And not just because it is Joey and Pacey forever :)

JP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JP said...

Why, thank you.