Wednesday, July 16, 2008

You're out!

And since I'm talking about Project Runway, or P. Run, as some people like to call it, you know I mean "Out of the closet."

I have just heard from one of my sources that Austin Scarlett makes an appearance on tonight's Season 5 premiere episode. You remember, Austin, don't you? He was a Season 1 contestant that looked strangely like a mannequin. And I don't mean the movie with Kim Cattrell!

Anyway, I can't wait to see what whack jobs are on this final season on Bravo. Next season will start a run on Lifetime. I demand that Bea Arthur be a judge when that happens, by the way!

Enjoy the magnificence of Tim Gunn, the beauty of Heidi Klum, the bitchiness of Nina Garcia, and the dark blazer of Michael Kors tonight at 9pm.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: