Thursday, July 24, 2008

The wonder twins were made in a science lab

Really? According to US Weekly, Brange used in vitro fertilization so that the Ange part of Brange wouldn't have to "deal with the stress of trying to get pregnant."

Is that a sly remark about her not wanting to have sex with Brad?

I better call her brother James to find out the real story. You know, the one we all thought she was in love with years ago? Oh, Angelina. What a strange trip it has been.

Regardless of how she achieved two people living in her womb for almost 9 months, they are out now and I expect to see them on a magazine cover very soon. Some guesses are that photos will go for 16 million. Cha-ching! If only normal people could profit from popping out children for photo shoots. I'd have 10 by now. Ouch!

Oh, right. Brange is going to give the money to charity. How about a cool million to the writer of this blog? I'll buy a better layout and dedicate it to Shiloh! Pinky swear!

Fine. I'd blow it all on Ben & Jerry's. But I'd raise a spoon to Shiloh as I dig into New York Super Fudge Chunk.

No comments: