Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Drew and Warren P. Cheswick split

I loved Justin Long on Ed. I loved that show so much. Great cast. Justin was a riot as Warren.

He and Ms. Barrymore met on the set of He's Just Not That Into You last year, and quickly began smooching on each other. They were photographed everywhere and seemed to really be crazy for each other (they also seemed really high most of the time, but maybe that is just me).

Since the movie was pushed back to February of '09, that might be an awkward premiere red carpet. Of course, getting pushed back to February most likely means the movie blows, so I'm sure it would be awkward anyway.

Best of luck to both with future relationships!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm sure a fine Corinthian turkey would help heal the break-up wounds.

On an unrelated note, if you haven't seen the New Kids video yet, do yourself a favor and YouTube it right now. For some reason Donnie is shirtless for most of it, and there is an awkward dance sequence at the end. It's pure hilarity.

JP said...

HA! Who could pass up a fine Corinthian turkey? Besides me, of course.

I've heard nightmarish things about that New Kids video. Donnie being shirtless is a cry for help at this stage in the game, let's be honest. Mark needs to have a sit-down with him, ASAP.