Monday, July 14, 2008

Knox me over with a feather

Thank you! I'll be here all week!

Angie gave birth to a boy and a girl on Saturday. That makes it six children in total, and I think it's safe to say that unless she and Brad are robots (and, they might be), they should both start looking beyond beat over the next several months. Seriously, I want to see Angie photographed with dark circles and bad hair, dammit!

So, anyway, they named their son Knox Leon. I sort of want to call Social Services, but I assume they would just laugh at me. BUT, COME ON! What the hell? At least their daughter has a more refined name: Vivienne Marcheline (Marcheline was Angie's mom's name).

Now, I didn't expect the boy to be named Jon, even though Angie has opened the lines of communication with her father after a long estrangement. Still, Knox? I guess if we can have an Apple, we can have a Knox. How hilarious would it be if they ended up together? Would Apple leave Knox for Pilot Inspektor? I smell a WB series about famous Hollywood children.

Congrats to the happy family.

Next up: Gwen Stefani. Some are speculating that she may also be carrying twins because she is so huge. Rude! Maybe it's just gas.

No comments: