Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Scandal rocks Celebrity Skewer

This will probably be all over E! and Perez Hilton soon, but I wanted to break the news that there is an internal scuffle taking place at Celebrity Skewer. And it isn't pretty.

The Hills recapper, Jessica, is pulling her own Lo Bosworth and talking trash and causing trouble. No, not about Audrina, but about Brangelina naming Bono godfather of their twins. She not only takes issue with Bono, but about both halves of Brange.

Now, I don't consider myself to be a huge Angie fan. I've gained respect for her efforts as UN Ambassador and full-time uterus over the years, but I still get annoyed. BUT, Brad and Bono will not be vilified. Don't even.

With the upcoming season of The Hills only weeks away (maybe? I don't know), now would not be the time for sass. Someone may find herself out of a job, and in this struggling economy I'm sure I could find someone out there who will work for less pay.

(Please overlook the fact that recappers on this website are not paid for their services).

Time will tell if someone gets their act together and stops hatin'.

In other, less scandalous news, Rebecca "Don't call me Stamos!" Romijn and Jerry "How do I still have a career?" O'Connell are expecting twins by year's end. Congrats!

No comments: